Former VP assistant of a global chemical company in Germany and China
- Bachelor of Economics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- M. A. in European Studies ( economics, politics, culture etc.), Leibniz University of Hanover
Expertise in Chinese and Western/German cultural difference while studying and working in Germany for 10 years
- Long years’ experience as GM assistant in chemical manufacturing industry in Germany and China
Personal assistant of the MD and owner of a chemical company in Hannover. The company was sold in 2014 to a global international chemical group. Afterwards again personal assistant of the previous owner which was until 2016 in the new group global Vice President commercial and responsible for the integration of the deal and located in Shanghai.
- Close contact with governments in Shanghai and in Hanover
- Experience in setting up company or office in China and Germany